1. A 25% non refundable deposit for all buffets is required at least 5 days prior to the eventor at point of booking if less than 5 days notice is given.
2. Payment on account can be arranged subject to status and 7 day payment terms. However we cannot arrange supply earlier than 72 hours if you wish to pay on invoice.
3. At least 24 hours notice of cancellation is required or full payment will be required.
4. For buffets supplied on reusable platters, any items not returned and/or in good condition will be charged at £6 each.
5. All advertised prices are either exempt or inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.
6. Munch (UK) Ltd reserve the right to change menu combinations subject to availability, we will make every effort to substitute similar items whenever possible.
7. Munch (UK) Ltd will make every effort to deliver your buffet within the agreed time slot but will not be accountable for delays caused by traffic or other elements out of our control.
8. Munch (UK) Ltd recommend that food is consumed within 3 1/2 hours of delivery or that you make arrangements for refrigerated storage of all food once delivered to your venue.
Terms & Conditions
Platter orders under £25 are available for collection only.
Delivery can be arranged at a cost of £5 for orders under this amount.
Same Day Platter Service available only for bookings before 10.00am with delivery or collection after 2.00pm.
The radius for delviery is 10 miles from Lancaster City Centre.
Buffets (over £100) include delivery and setup within a 10 mile radius of Lancaster.
For buffet orders under £100, a delivery charge of £20 willapply.
All buffets include disposable paper plates, plastic cutlery andnapkins. Crockery, cutlery and glasses can be provided for an extra charge.
We need at least 72 hours notice for most buffets.
For buffets with extraservices such as waiters/waitresses, canape service etc, please let us knowas far in advance as possible with a minimum of 7 days.
Themed buffets and events require a minimum of 14 days notice.